Through the experience of our professionals, the following projects, studies, works and interventions have been successfully completed.
International Wind Atlas
- Analysis of mesoscale models from different suppliers.
- Obtaining by comparative analysis of areas with viable wind potential from all areas for the development of wind farms.
- Obtain the maximum capacity of installable Power in these areas taking into account all the above factors.
- Generation of wind models with wind simulation software for the development of resource maps from mesoscale data.
- Wind Resource Optimization.
- Viability of Network Interconnection.
- Land Property.
- Minimization of environmental conditions.
- Viability of accesses and Civil Works for the execution of the Park.
Resource Analysis and Basic Design
- Work done for each location:
- Wind resource analysis using Windsim and Windpro.
- Topographic Analysis.
- Selection of Turbines.
- Analysis of Energy production.
- Analysis of losses by stelae.
- Analysis of technical losses (availability, electrical, network restrictions, environmental ...)
- Layout Optimization (Minimize wake losses, constructive viability ...)
- Analysis of uncertainties. (P50-P75-P85-P90)
- Design of measurement campaigns in complex and flat terrain.
- Installation of towers: More than 60 met mast installed throughout the world.
- Measurements made with SODAR and LIDAR.
- Data filtering, incident notifications and monthly reports.
- Dismantling of the towers.
In Greenb2e, our team has accomplish several studies for more than 1200 MW in renewable projects in LATAM, Spain and East Europe.
- Civil Engineering
- Accesses and vials
- Electric design
- MV transmission lines
- Switchgear selection
- Design of protections, single-line schemes
- Calculation of budgets.
- Planing and control of works on site.
- Financial and feasibility studies.